The Hamburg Stock Exchange introduces itself
Grains means life. Grain by Grain.
For us humans grain has played an absolute leading role for thousands of years – worldwide. Because grain means life. And for us as the Grain Traders’ Association of the Hamburg Stock Exchange it means even more: It is our great passion!
For more than 150 years we have been giving a voice to this vital raw material – as well as our members and their companies that trade in grain. We pass on our experience, bring interests together and get involved effectively and purposefully for our members.
In short: The VdG e.V. sees itself as a representative of the interests of the grain industry. We advise our members on transaction, contract and quality issues, are the point of contact for trade, import and export and can help with our arbitration board quickly, fairly and practically.
What does the VdG stand for?
- We represent the interests of the grain industry.
- We stand by our members, help and arbitrate with our arbitration board.
- We advise on contracts and their settlement.
- We support trade, import and export with all of our experience and expertise.
- With our listing commission, we ensure price transparency.
- We inform, initiate and actively discuss with politicians, the press and the general public.
- We offer a platform, organize discussions and ensure exchange between our members.
- We provide information with our newsletters, messages and much more.
- We organize three exchanges each year and we support young talent.
The VdG sees itself as a representative of the grain industry
12 // 01 // 2021
Grain by Grain Benefits:
There are so many types of grain – and there are so many reasons and benefits to become a member.
Grain by Grain:
the VdG e.V.
There are so many types of grain – and there are so many reasons and benefits to be a member of the Grain Traders’ Association of the Hamburg Stock Exchange. Join our association now and benefit immediately from our vast knowledge and many years of experience that we have in your industry.
- You want to be optimally represented as part of the grain industry.
- You would like to have a professional and committed industry representation and influence.
- You would like to exchange ideas and have access to the network of the grain trading industry.
- You would like to continue your professional education at special rates.